WHAT IS HYDROTHERM?
Hydrotherm was the brainchild of British sports and remedial therapist John Holman. It is generally acknowledged as the World’s first truly 3 dimensional massage system. Two warm water cushions support every client in perfect spinal alignment, enabling a full body massage to be carried out while the client lies on their back.
Everyone can benefit from Hydrotherm massage; expectant mums, the physically active or those who lead very busy lives, and even elderly guests into their eighties and beyond. Furthermore, the Hydrotherm Tranquil Sea massage has been specifically developed to enable anyone undergoing treatment for cancer to enjoy the benefits of massage.
Hydrotherm offers numerous benefits for the client - just lay there and relax as your therapist gives you one of the best massage experiences in the world today.
- No need to turn over during your treatment - no uncomfortable face holes or cricked necks
- Lying on warm water pads means pressure is "self-adjusting" according to clients' own body weight
- The warmth of the pads makes the massage more comfortable, and warms the individual areas of the body before, during and after they are massaged
- Suitable for anyone who cannot tolerate pressure on the face or chest, or anyone with mobility issues
- Suitable for pregnant and nursing mothers
THE TRANQUIL SEA MASSAGE
Massage while undergoing treatment for cancer has previously been a bit of a grey area, with recent press reports of guests being turned away from salons due to the nature of the illness. Heritage Beauty is proud to be accredited by The Amethyst Trust and Hydrotherm by John Holman Therapy Solutions to be able to bring the benefits of massage to clients at any stage of their cancer journey, without the need for any GP documentation.