Heritage Beauty House Rules
For the enjoyment of our facilities by all guests, we have a few house rules we ask everyone to read and respect during their visit. We respectfully ask that children under ten years of age are not brought to the salon, unless specific permission has been granted by the manager.
• Please advise our receptionist upon booking and arrival if it is your first visit to Heritage Beauty; this will allow extra time for your appointment should it be needed.
• Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment start time. We will require you to fill out our client questionnaire.
• Packages must be paid in full upon booking.
• For appointments over 2 hours in duration, we require 50% payment in advance; this is non-refundable in the event of cancellation but is transferable to another booking.
• All times stated include consultation and changing time before and after your treatment.
• Please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment to relax and unwind, and to ensure you are ready for your appointment at the appropriate time.
• Should you arrive late, it may be necessary to reduce your treatment time in order to ensure other guests are not affected, but you will still be charged the full price.
• Treatments – we require 24 hours notice to cancel an appointment. If you cancel within 24 hours of the appointment start time, you will be charged 50% of the booking. This still applies if you wish to reschedule. In the event of a ‘no show’, 100% of the booking will be charged.
• Spa Packages – we require 48 hours notice to cancel spa packages. If you cancel within 48 hours, you will be subject to a 50% cancellation fee - this will still apply if you wish to reschedule. If a Spa Package is missed, or is cancelled with 24 hours notice or less, 100% of the fee is non-refundable.
• Gift Vouchers must be redeemed within the date stated on the voucher. Dates cannot be extended.
• Gift Vouchers are not exchangeable for cash and cannot be replaced if lost or damaged.
• The voucher must be presented on the day of your treatment.
• Missing your appointment will forfeit 100% of the voucher’s value.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We collect information about you when you book an appointment for a service or treatment, visit the salon for a service or treatment or buy a product, whether contact is online, on paper, by email or over the phone.
The information you give us may include your name, address, email address, phone number, relevant history which may suggest that a service or treatment should not go ahead or certain products should not be used (eg allergies, pregnancy, skin conditions), payment and transaction information and IP address.
For clients under the age of 16, we will only keep and use their personal information with the consent of a parent, carer or guardian.
HOW INFORMATION ABOUT YOU WILL BE USED
In law, we are allowed to use personal information, including sharing it outside the salon, only if we have a proper reason to do so, for example:
To fulfil a contract with you ie to provide the service or treatment you have requested and to communicate with you about your appointments
When it is in our legitimate interest ie there is a business or commercial reason to do so, unless this is outweighed by your rights or interests
When you consent to it: we will always ask for your consent to hold and use health and medical information.
We will therefore share your information with:
Providers of our salon IT systems: SalonGenius and Shedul
Suppliers of our website and marketing systems: WordPress and MailChimp
We have rigorous data protection and security policies in place with all our suppliers.
Some of the people working in our salon are self-employed. Where software systems and reception facilities are shared, our self-employed colleagues will have access to your information.
We will not share your information with any other third party without your consent except to help prevent fraud, or if required to do so by law.
We would like to send you information about products and services which may be of interest to you. We will ask for your consent to receive marketing information.
If you have consented to receiving marketing, you may opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your information to third party suppliers of products or services. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.